Mar 19, 2016

Technical PJs ;)

Scientists were playing hide and seek in heaven. Einstein was the seeker. Newton didn't hide and stood in a square of 1 meter.
Einstein: I found u Newton !!   Thhappa !!!
Newton: U are Wrong. I am not Newton. As I am standing in 1 meter square, I am Newton/per meter square. So I am Pascal.

Q: What did the thermometer say to the graduated cylinder?
A: "You may have graduated but I've got many degrees"

Did you hear oxygen and magnesium got together?
OMg!

Did you know Oxygen went on a date with Potassium?
It was OK.

A neutron walks into a bar and asks : how much for a drink ?
The bartender says .. For you , no charge !

A photon walks into a hotel. The porter asks, "May I take your bags?" The photon replies "It's fine, thanks. I'm travelling light.

Atom 1: I just lost an electron.
Atom 2: Are you sure?
Atom 1: I'm positive.

Q:What do you get when you mix 2 iron atoms and cobalt
Ans: CoFFee

Q: What do you get after reaction of two sodium atoms with a Barium atom?
Ans: BaNaNa

Q: Why did a scientist install a door knocker?
A: Because he wanted to win a no-bell prize!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment